Thursday, January 1, 2009

oh man!

So I haven't posted for a while....what's new?  I have already accepted that I suck at getting my stuff online, so there is no surprise there.  The only problem with that is that I have beautiful photos like this one all over my computer just waiting to go on.  You would think that now that I am not working I would have a lot more time to take pictures and post them as well.  Just the opposite is happening, less photos and no posts! 
 I have committed to lightroom now for my photo cataloguing and workflow, but I can't get it right, this photo is the only one that didn't look like I put clown makeup on everyone.  I am going to keep trying to make this work, I may have to just go back to good ol' photoshop cs4.  Justin I need your help.  
I should have a blog entitled Ash, and fill it with all of the photos I have of her,  oh man she would love that!   I will get some of these other photos together in the next couple of days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come to my office on Monday morning or Tuesday morning and we'll get you going on the right track.

Happy New Year friend.

Jonna said...

She is stunning!
I love your work.
Jonna

mumovearls said...

I want to see the Ashley Idol Blog! Wouldn't we all love to have a whole site filled full of gorgeous pictures of ourselves??? Oh I would!
Ash- You are so Gorgeous!