Friday, January 16, 2009

Kurt 101

Today I chilled with my buddy Kurt who is just getting into photography (good for you Kurt) we were just sitting around talking when we decided to go shoot some pics close by.  I love this one were he is shooting into the mouth of an active volcano here in Orem.


I like the way a lot of these shots of metal pipe turned out, they have a cool abstract look to them.  I applied that "gritty" look to most of them, so ya I am trying to make them look the way they are. 












I think this one is my fav of the day.



























4 comments:

Supercords said...

Those are some smokin' pipes!

mumovearls said...

These are so Awesome! you are my HERO!-n

*ethan* said...

you take such rad pics

Berta said...

These are some really sweet shots! You've got the greatest eye! Keep shooting.