Saturday, July 19, 2008

Schofield

A few buddies and I went to Schofield on our annual "boys weekend," where we do things that boys do like feesh, shoot guuns, talk about chicks n' tolk reel cool like cowboas. It was fun and of course I took my camera but didn't take any pictures of the action, so on the way home I took some photos of the Schofield cemetery that I saw as I was driving into town.

So many of you have probably noticed that I haven't posted for like a month or so...well I have been so busy and at the same time all of my computer time has been consumed by my newest obsession, fly tying. So at night when I should be working on photos I have been tying flies. I will try to catch up here soon but until then here are a couple of photos I took on my trip.















5 comments:

Jory Ward said...

darned it. thems some scary photos. Would you take a picture of a fish already.

Anonymous said...

the color photo is greatness. i like em all. is that a shadow of a cross? the sticks in the water is also a gem of a shot. nice.
so you got the fly tying "bug" too eh? that has also been one of schuys true obsession for years now, he has a bunch of teeny tiny flies that he made up himself and has caught many a trout. he has spent a lot of moola on the hobby but absolutely will do it for hours until cross eyed.
yo sis whit

Berta said...

YOU CAN BURY ME IN 'them thar hills'! Since the cemetary under the Tetons is 'full' you can take ma' remains in that-thar-valley - so beaut-E-FULL! Sweet pics - man, nice that you can get away.
luv ma

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

Welcome back to blogging. We missed you. LOVE MOM

*ethan* said...

nice to see you blogging again. you take sweet pictures!

as first i thought this blog was going to be about me, my last name is..........