Monday, July 21, 2008

4th of July


At least it's not Christmas in July when I am posting these. I have been slacking big time and I would be lying if I said that I am going to be better in the future so from now on I am going to post when I have time. Right now I need to post this so I can go tie some flies while watching a move with Ash.
Leah rode up with me and my buddy Austin and his wife so while we were waiting for Cam to pick us up I got some pretty cool shots of her. She is a really beautiful little lady.

Oh the Rexburg parade.....is that a dagger in your sock or are you just happy to see me?


Ash was the light of the parade, she and Nicole would scream every time a super rad float (like the tractors) would drive past.


tail end of the parade. Lots of cheerleaders


My Granny won't let me take photos of her so this one is a hip shot. Love you Granny.

4 comments:

Earl Family said...

Glad to see you posting again Cort! I always love me some good Cort pictures!

Berta said...

Cort - the 'secret' of taking granny's foto, is from behind:
http://bertaboice.blogspot.com/2008/07/people-watching.html

. . . that way she can't complain that she doesn't look good - blablabla! Nice pics, sweetie!

Anonymous said...

oh man how i love that one of leah...she is a beautiful girl.
and the shot of grams couldnt be better..that is sooo her to the "T" i think a shot like that has more of a story and personality than if she had a plastic smile on her face. it feels ALIVE.
work of art once again.

peace,love,wilderness
whitamelia

Anonymous said...

Cortney,

Natalie - my sister-in-law - just posted some pics you took. I was wondering if you do wedding receptions and how much you would charge for two hours.

Let me know! Thanks, Jackie