Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dope Dude!

So I saw this dudes super rad muscle pants so I started shooting. After a couple of frames he noticed me


I was screaming to the dude to beat up the skinny guy, but instead he did something better. They both ran to the truck and pulled out an iron sheet 1 inch thick.


That dude did a frickin' roundhouse to the board and by golly broke that sucker in 2


It was one of the coolest things I have witnessed. I couldn't ask for anything cooler to happen on the 4th. Found out later that we was like a 6th class black belt, lesson learned...don't judge a dude by his muscle pants cuz' that could be your head.

2 comments:

*ethan* said...

you think you want a round house kick to the face with these things on?? i don't think so

mumovearls said...

DANNNG.... that is tight! Those pants are sweet!-n