Sunday, July 27, 2008

Kangaroo Zoo

Joe, one of the thousand parents just hangin while the kids kill each other

I have like 30 of these shots, Rob wouldn't play if there was some sort of sugar drink available for the drinin'


You may need to back up to check this one out.


I actually took this random one of Robbie today at church just after he was screaming in Sacrament meeting.


I just realized that the only kids that get their photos taken are the cute ones....you can tell by all of my posts which kids I think are the cute ones.


Rob
G.G





Robbie went from not doing anything from when we first got there to going buck wild on those inflate a mates.

2 comments:

mumovearls said...

so fun I love the one of Gracie-n

Supercords said...

It's a fair system, because eventually the cute kids lose their looks, and the new crop of babies is right there, ready to take their place. Everyone gets a shot.