Sunday, February 17, 2008

stuff


click on the T and drag it to the other t (I got this in an email and thought it was a good way to be mean about someone in a picture)
This lady was pretty intense those eyes were about to pop right out













Oli is so talented I was taking pictures and he said "dad watch this", then he did a backflip. I had no idea that he could do that, he just taught himself!


My new computor.....so sweet, I know nothing about computors but I upgraded the ram myself and changed out the internal hard drive to 320 gig. I am proud of myself


Toilet







3 comments:

Mandy said...

wow those pictures are amazing!!!!!!!!! so orgasmic!!!!!!! I had no idea a target camera shot such quality photos.

you never call me anymore

T

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

corty....you have to teach me that "mean trick" that is the coolest thing ever!
w