Sunday, April 6, 2008

Iron Volcon

I have been doing a lot of metal work at work lately, making fish screens, bumpers for my samurai, and targets for our pistols. Pretty much I find any excuse to weld or grind something...I love it!


I have wanted to get some pics if how cool all of the different individual pieces of hot metal look while they fly to their various spots, bouncing off of things and settling in a new form of dust. You can see the target welds on the upper part of the picture. They are so fun to shoot.


I like the one on the bottom left that came and shot me in the face. This is Austin grinding on his target








Love the splatter look as it bounces off the floor

3 comments:

Berta said...

Those look really cool - kinda looks like snow at night! ! ! Miss u.

mumovearls said...

this is neat!-n

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.