Friday, April 4, 2008

Birds and the Bees

I was amazed to see a butterfly flying around today at work, but the part that was amazing about this particular butterfly was that it had a twin attached to it. I couldn't tell if it was a conjoined twin or if these butterflies were doing it like butterflies do? Either way I was going to get a photo of it.










These butterflies are the ones that you see in your grill after a trip, they are the really common ones, but up close they look really different.








Double click these to check out the details these guys have in their wings.... amazing




5 comments:

Berta said...

AWESOME! ! ! ! ! ! What lense did you use. Tell me all about it!
Luv Mom

mumovearls said...

Love it! can I have some of these for art in Hendrix's room? let me know!-nena

The Clark said...

ummmm. you're camera is pretty cool. wow.

cort said...

I just used those close up tubes called extension tubes they allow you to get really close to stuff.

*ethan* said...

those are so stinkin cool