Saturday, April 5, 2008

the boys are back in town

What is it about most people that make them so "shy" in front of the camera. Almost everyone I try to take pictures of instantly turns into a super shy person. There are but few people that actually want their photos taken. I ask this question because I am the same way I hate to get my photo taken. We were at work hangin when I broke out the camera, I need to take more pictures so am going to take it to work a little more often.


Austin told me that I had to get my photo taken by him before he would agree to get his taken. Thinking that I would reject his offer I sat in the seat and worked it, he was entitled to get some of himself but only with his (disguise) sunglasses on.


I am so dang hot


Austin

6 comments:

ashleyboice said...

you are hot. i can't wait to see the boys of sleepy ridge calendar.

mumovearls said...

Ha! I can't wait to see it either! Are you going to be the cover Courtney! What's with the Grizzly Adam's beard? You are HOT!-n

ckweller said...

I am definitely one of those people who LOVE getting my picture taken, I just love pictures!

ashleyboice said...

Man I can't get over how frickin' sexy you are! WOW

Berta said...

tough boys! Ditto what Ash said! ! ! ! ! !

*ethan* said...

if you want you can follow me around on my mower one day just snapping away...

ps i second and third what you wife said