Monday, March 24, 2008

Moab Jeep Safari

I will tell a little more about our trip in my next post tomorrow.
I took this the first night we got there, super sweet full moon


Same night a little longer exposure


One of the choice guys at the safari


This was taken at a place called potato salad, a buggy trying to get to the top of the run.


Sup baby!


My buddy Jory took this while I was driving the trails


Another photo thanks to Jory, I was just climbing this here rock n' crap. My little Sami will go anywhere!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scott said...

Very nice pictures. I enjoy the blog.

SW Portraits said...

These pics are awesome!! Esp. the one of your new lady friend!! LOL... Thanks for taking Jor with you!!! =)

Samantha said...

I'm glad I wasn't there. I'd be too stressed out the whole time that you would topple over.