Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kelson Custon Titanium Cycles


These are a couple of detail photos I shot for my Brian's bike company and it happens to be the bike that he built for our buddy Gheen.  It is a titanium/ carbon fiber frame.  It is a pretty big frame and the complete bike only weighs about 17 pounds!  It is seriously probably the coolest bike I have seen in real life.  To check out more of what Brian does go to Kelsonbikes.com and to see more of the photos of Gheens bike check out his photos at, gheenhillman.com  you can navigate to find it.


He is so good!  You really need to double click to see the detail in those perfect little tiny welds.


His welds are unbelievable!  







4 comments:

Berta said...

Those are amazing photos and an amazing bike! A touch of the masters hand BOTH you and Brian. Sweetness at it's best!

Cali said...

I love it when you update this blog. You are a truly talented photographer...the bikes look amazing, and the photo shoot of the steel fam is so great. Keep up the good work!

mumovearls said...

ohhhwww... (is that even a word?) Wow these pictures even make me want one to ride...-Nena

Sean Bauer said...

Cort,
Heidi just told me about your friend that builds bikes. I love hand hand built bikes. I went and checked out his site. Awesome photo's. Also I have a new contest. The subject is RUST hope to see you enter.
sean