Monday, October 20, 2008

Unemployment is not sweet!




So as you all know I am now jobless and excited to see what comes our way in the future. In the meantime, I am trying to subsidize some income through photography, so if there is anyone out there in the universe that wants family pics, portraits, bridals, engagements, wedding or any type of photography done.....please send them my way. I have always wanted to do more with photography but never had the time to do it, so I would turn down weddings and other assorted jobs because of my lack of time but I am telling you now that I won't turn anything down! I would really appreciate any info. Thanks a lot

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi cory,
schuy and i are coming down for almost a month in november. schuy is working with his buddy on a remodel cabin up little cottonwood canyon. there is tons of work so if your interested it could be great money for a month or two???
i will call you for more info. think about it.
we are thinking and praying for you guys.
luv, w

SW Portraits said...

I know how you're feeling. Not cool at all! If we had extra money, we'd pay you to do ours-but we're pretty much in the same boat!! Best of luck.

{natalie} said...

sign us up. let's set it up when you get back in town. i'm serious.

Berta said...

You don't truly understand what others are going through until you 'walk in their shoes'! Well, for about 24 hours we walked in your shoes and it was pretty 'sucky'! We know what you're going through and now know personally that "unemployment is NOT sweet"!

ali said...

I love the composition of this photo! I think you do amazing work, cuz!

Rachel and Kelly said...

I found your blog through my friend Ethan. My husband and I would like to get some family pictures done. If you could send me info on what you charge and what you can do that would be great. My email address is rachelgardner@broadweave.net.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

You take great family pics. Not that exciting, I know, but they're really good. That's my testimonial for you.


Candice