Friday, October 3, 2008

Straight up Hick

The older I get the more my "Hick " roots come out. I am OBSESSED with fishing and hunting right now. Every day during lunch we fish with our bows and with our rods and we catch some pretty crazy stuff.
This carp I got with my bow. Some of them are pretty darn big. We shoot these out of our pond on the golf course, because the owners don't want them in there ....got to please the Boss.

The Large mouth bass are rare to catch, but I have caught 5 or 6 of them this size in the past couple of weeks.


I finally got my deer. I ended up getting him on the second to the last day of the season.... the bad thing is that the big one (5x5) was right in front of him on the other side of a tree. Maybe next year I can get him.


I really pretty Brown I caught on the middle Provo river in Midway.


I got this guy 2 days ago, I had another one bigger than that but....you know.

I have a pretty dang good job!

7 comments:

tiff said...

you are a hick!!! I think we are on the computer at the same time- you better get to bed you have babysitting to do tomorrow

Jory Ward said...

Nice cort. That brown is bad. When did you get him. I fished the lower today. only landed two, but they were bitin like crazy. Let's go fish sucker

Cindy said...

You were in Midway? We are here right now too. I'll be here all week and Duff comes back on Friday for the game on Saturday. Give us a call!

*ethan* said...

you are easy one of the coolest people i know!!

cort said...

It's too bad that all of those pictures serve as a monument from the past, because I will no longer have access to all of those things now. Thanks a lot Golden I really appreciate you firing me. Waaa Waa

Anonymous said...

I never knew. And now I wish I didn't. Sport hunting should be outlawed. Don't worry, I'll visit you in prison.

Candice

dug said...

crap...i better get you a woodsmen shirt or something. send me a mailing address and what size fits your huge muscles and something will show up in the mail!