Sunday, May 4, 2008

Bigger is better



I was asked to make the larger version of these photos to bring out more detail. Here you go . They really are kind of creepy when you see all of the parts. Usually you just see the cute little reddish orange shell and black dots , but masked underneath that cute shell is kind of a scary looking bug, but a little cute at the same time....

The tree it was in








No thank you... I am going to have nightmares tonight





thinking about flying away










3 comments:

mumovearls said...

I am loving these more then the Butterflies I asked you about maybe I want to change her room from butterflies to Lady-Bugs... I'll let you know
can you send me a Doug and connie shot really cool? Please? do you have anything?-n

Berta said...

These are GREAT. I love lady bugs and ALL THEY HAVE TO GO THROUGH just to be LADYBUGS. Google it if you don't remember from science class in school! GREAT, GREAT shots boss!

Whitney Amelia said...

oh how i love lady bugs. your camera blows me away, and that tree is psychadelic yo.