Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What happens in Vegas...

The last several years (minus last year because of the jeep safari) I have been invited to go to Vegas with a lot of dudes.  It is kind of a fairy tale lifestyle for a guy that doesn't have a job because the suite and all of the food is free. For more details on the room and food visit Tarence's blog It was a lot of fun hanging out with all of the boys. 
 It was a lot of fun hitting the streets to see what I could see. All of these photos were taken within a couple blocks from our hotel. We stayed in the craziest sweet in the Encore hotel which is straight up crazy sweet.

Here is a self portrait of me in the room.


a couple of windows out


something shady happening here???





Any person that carries one of these drink holder things with a laniard around their neck (usually much larger than the one in the picture) should get beat up!
Elow Pip





When girls hang out a lot they cycle together.  This is what happens when boys hang out a lot.


A lot of this happening there.


I'm pretty sure this dude is famous.


















By far my favorite shot of the trip.  Speaking of Trip this dude was trippin'.  He walked by a couple of times and he was completely gone into lala land.  He stared at this bag long enough for me to notice take a shot and walk away.  Who knows he could still be staring into that bag.


This is the person that hands out those trading cards with the half naked chicks on them.  Hey at least it's a job right?





I feel your pain










We were really pretty close to the action that was taking place in the next 2 frames.  I felt like I needed to wash my hands and my brain out after I saw that.  It was a little more intimate in person.


Ewww!








Life is good








11 comments:

Berta said...

SWEETNESS in it's purest form! Awesome peek into a little 'human nature' . . . and all I can say about the 'get a room' picture . . .ewwwww!

Angie said...

these pictures represent vegas so well!

Earl Family said...

I just get giddy inside when I notice you've posted.

Love the pictures brother.

*ethan* said...

rad pics cort..... i was getting worried about you and ash, you havent blogged in so long

Supercords said...

You make me feel embarrassed to even turn my camera on. Awesome shots.

Cali said...

Your photography is genius...I love the one with the guy looking at the bag. Amazing.

Matt and Mindi said...

Great pics. They totally have vegas written all over them. I love the crazies that you can always count on. I bet if you walked up to that guy staring at the bag and asked him what he was looking at he would say.. "Elvis.... Don inta-rupt da king when he talkin"

SW Portraits said...

I have still NOT been to Vegas! But these images are amazing!

Kurt P. said...

Wow... Bag boy is Loco! Nice pics man. Vegas is always a fun spot to find all the wack job people. Fun Fun.

Kurt P. said...

Oh yeah, My fave of the bunch is by far the windows out...and the plane headed for the saint.... saweet!

duke of earl said...

i like the b&w of the airplane and the church spire...dope stuff