Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Evening at the Schofields


These guys are so Rad, we have the same age kids and we have so much in common. Good people, good people.

as I studied all of my photos they all pretty much looked like this! Nice jaw line Eeck-town.


Nat, Add


Nat n' Kade


Nat


B








They have a million pets that the boys loved, they have chickens, dogs, a cat, fish and I'm sure a ton of other things.








The biggest cat I have ever seen.


Drama mama





Ya that look.....nice!




8 comments:

The Clark said...

what is this - feast or famine?!

as always, great eye. and when you said nat & kade, i thought you meant the walrus.

ashleyboice said...

Oh I love the first picture of natalie and addy.

Earl Family said...

Welcome back to blogville!

mumovearls said...

Welcome back I've been missing you...
Love the first picture-fantastic! and that little girl is adorable!-n

*ethan* said...

i glad you are back to blogging,and i like it even more when your blogs are about me

Berta said...

"SWEET PICTURES" more, more, more!
Love, Mom

jody said...

We love our family pictures! Thank you thank you

Jory Ward said...

holy crap cort, let's go fishin.