Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fishing trip.


This past weekend my buddy Jory and I went camping (thanks Sher) I took my camera hoping that I would take so many pictures because we were going to be in some beautiful places.....I only ended up taking like 30 frames! Man I suck. We went to go fly fish a whole bunch of streams that we had never been to before. We ended up fishing like 7 different places in the course of several days and I loved every minute of it, so much that I didn't take any photos! I suck.

I like the way this one turned out, but I couldn't figure out if it looked better in color or b n' w?




you can see the tiny stream just past the little dirt road. This is current creek, a place I have been wanting to fish for a long time.


We also hit up Strawberry river which is one of the outlets of strawberry reservoir, and I think it was the most beautiful place I have ever fished.

5 comments:

Whitney Amelia said...

i like the aspens in color. i usually like a aspen photo in b&w but this one is really great in color. oh man you and schuy need to go on a fish trip together i think you guys would have a grand time!
i adore the photo of leah swinging, i LOVE that girl!
hey, how are you storing all your photos? are they all in iphoto? i have a billion in iphoto and am worried that they are not safe there?
later skater,
w

Matt and Mindi said...

I think color is better. The contrast of the bright blue, light of the aspens, and then rich green on the ground makes for a great picture.

ashleyboice said...

no more saying you suck. I don't like it.

SW Portraits said...

ANYTIME!! Great shots-esp. the last one!

Anonymous said...

i like the color one, on the first set of pics