Monday, April 21, 2008

just for Tyler



So I finally just put my rear end back together and to test out my lockers I decided to give this concrete block a try. I pulled it off of our garbage pile a long time ago with the skid loader just to try a flex test on it. I put a little block down to get a little help start and the thing just went straight up without any problem I almost just idled up it. I was a couple of inches from rolling the thing but she hung on like a champ. She would climb a straight wall with no problem.

anyway I am a geek but I was just talkin' off road trucks last night with Tyler so here you go.

7 comments:

*ethan* said...

you are so bad! (bad meaning good)

ashleyboice said...

Bad to the bone, or just bad 'A'?

Anonymous said...

What type of lockers did you put in it? ARB?

cort said...

Ya, I already had ARB front and rear, but my airline was messed up so I was checking it to see if it worked. It did. ARB is the only way to go if you ask me.

Berta said...

Yeahhhh, Ty was in here looking at this - loved it too. That's one swwet little jeep. I can't tell you 'what kind of ideas' you're giving R.O.B. (and maybe Oli)!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ARB Makes some sweet stuff - a bit pricey but well worth it. Nice truck - it would make Hells Revenge looks like a Sunday drive.

mumovearls said...

that is intense! - ryan just bought another Land cruiser! He's so excited to get going again!-nena